Lubuskie Voivodeship is one of the most attractive regions in the country, both for foreign and domestic investors.
- is located in the heart of Europe, along the Polish-German border and perfectly connected to the European motorway system,
- has a very well-developed technical infrastructure, e.g. A2, A18, S3 roads, railway and river routes and an airport,
- provides EU funds for companies - EUR 908 million for the Lubuskie Voivodeship, including support for labor offices for investors (co-financing, among others, for training and retrofitting workplaces up to 6 times the average monthly salary when employing unemployed people),
- has almost 1,300 ha of developed, accessible investment areas in special economic zones and economic activity zones,
- offers CIT exemptions and local tax exemptions for up to 7 years,
- domestic and foreign companies of various, traditional, innovative industries operate here,
- local government authorities cooperate with companies and business environment institutions in order to adjust secondary and higher education to the requirements of the labor market,
- there are tourist attractions here that will meet the expectations of even the most demanding.
Below we present the available investment areas in the Lubuskie Voivodeship:
EXEMPTION FROM PAYING CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE LABOR FUND AND CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE FUND OF GUARANTEED EMPLOYEE BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYED UNEMPLOYED UP TO 30 YEARS OF AGE