Pursuant to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection ) (Journal of Laws UE. L. 119.1 of 04/05/2016) we would like to inform you that:
• the administrator of your personal data is the Lubuskie Voivodeship - the Marshal's Office of the Lubuskie Voivodeship with its seat in Zielona Góra, ul. Podgórna 7, 65-057 Zielona Góra,
• contact with the Data Protection Officer is firstname.lastname@example.org,
• Your personal data will be processed in order to make contact, prepare a response to an inquiry, process a request, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a general data protection regulation,
• your personal data will be kept until your consent is withdrawn,
• you have the right to request the administrator to access your personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing of your data, the right to transfer your data, the right to withdraw consent at any time without impact on the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
• you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority,
• providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary in order to make contact.