Business Environment Institutions
Izba Rzemieślnicza i Przedsiębiorczości
The Chamber modernizes vocational education, among others through courses to improve the competences of teachers of professions and pedagogical courses for employers. In addition, he conducts training in acquiring a profession and retraining as well as journeyman, master and checking examinations for over 40 professions. Gaining professional knowledge is possible within the framework of the Lubuskie Academy of Craft (branch school of the 1st degree / basic vocational school, Secondary School for Adults and the Center for Training and Vocational Training), and finding a job by the Employment Agency.
Lubuska Izba Rzemieślnicza
(formerly the Chamber of Craft and Entrepreneurs)
The Chamber conducts vocational education, courses and training for students and companies, as well as master's, apprentice and examining examinations confirming qualifications in craft competitions. It also organizes pedagogical courses for practical vocational training instructors.
Lubuska Izba Budownictwa
The Chamber represents companies in the construction industry; cooperates with the relevant institutions of lifelong learning and professional development. For over 20 years, the organization has supported initiatives aimed at the best development and improvement of the functioning of the construction industry. It presents and promotes the best achievements of the construction industry through the Lubski Mister Budowy competition.
Lubuska Izba Rolnicza
Agricultural self-government acting to solve agricultural problems and represent the interests of their members. It allows the chambers to influence the shaping of agricultural policy and participate in its implementation. The Chamber provides organizational, material and financial assistance for the development of its own farm, consulting, increasing the knowledge and skills of farming, organizing education and agricultural schools.
Łużycka Izba Gospodarcza
The Chamber integrates the local economic environment through joint ventures, supports its members, among others
• in establishing contacts with partners at home and abroad,
• in representing the interests of the associated entities towards local and state administration, and in co-creating and co-implementing regional economic policy,
• by organizing professional training and economic consultancy,
• creating conditions for resolving disputes through amicable and conciliatory proceedings,
• organizing and conducting conceptual and executive projects for the economic development of the region
• promoting the principles of ethics and standards of fair business conduct.
ul. Witosa 29
tel. +48 663 735 813
Organizacja Pracodawców Ziemi Lubuskiej
The purpose of the Organization is to protect the rights and represent the interests of the associated Members before trade unions of employees, state authorities and administration, as well as local government. It tries to meet all organizational, legal and economic needs and expectations of employers, which it implements, among others, by:
• legal and organizational consultancy,
• conducting training, consulting, information and promotion activities for enterprises;
• conducting collective bargaining, concluding collective labor agreements and other agreements,
• implementation of EU projects (including cross-border projects) that are to support the Lubuskie SME sector and help them obtain funds for the expansion of the company, research and implementation of innovations, as well as the creation of high-tech companies (start-ups),
• publishes the economic magazine entitled: "Biznes Lubuski"
Stowarzyszenie Inżynierów i Techników Mechaników Polskich (SIMP)
SIMP experts, using their knowledge and experience, deal with the performance of interesting and difficult expertise, projects and technical studies that enrich technical progress and help plants in their restructuring, expansion and technological development. The main profile of appraisal services includes:
• expertise and valuation of machines, technical devices and vehicles,
• opinions about innovation,
• technological audits,
• works in the field of technical services (design, supplementing the documentation of machines and devices)
• specialized information on the certification of people and systems, product conformity assessment,
• consulting services in the field of manufacturing, repair and modernization of: installations, machines, pressure and lifting equipment.
• Training and consulting support in the design and implementation of management systems according to the standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 3834, EN 1090-1, EN 1090-2, EN 15085, ISO / IEC 17025, IATF 16949: 2016, ISO 29990.
ul. Zyty 15a
65-046 Zielona Góra
Zachodnia Izba Przemysłowo – Handlowa
The role of the Chamber is to create favorable conditions for economic development, international economic contacts and to support the initiatives of companies associated in ZIPH. The offer of services includes: training, conferences, integration meetings and business trips, and is the only one in the region to conduct MBA studies. The Chamber organizes the competitions Lubuski Lider Biznesu and Lubuski Lider Innowacji, the aim of which is to promote the most dynamically developing companies in the region. It publishes its economic monthly "Głos Przedsiębiorcy" devoted to the regional economy. The Chamber is involved in the modernization of the vocational education system (training courses as well as internships and apprenticeships in companies associated with ZIPH for vocational school students). The implemented projects give members the opportunity to reach for European funds (including for improving the qualifications of employees, developing innovation and participating in economic missions around the world).
Lubuska Okręgowa Izba Inżynierów Budownictwa
The Chamber is a professional self-government of architects, civil engineers and town planners. Its role is to supervise the proper performance of the profession by members of the chamber and to represent and protect their professional interests. In addition, it grants and deprives building qualifications to perform independent technical functions in construction.
ul. Podmiejska Boczna 12 A, piętro 4
66-400 Gorzów Wlkp.
tel. (95) 720 15 38 / (95) 720 66 41